Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Sue


Sue is one of my oldest friends, going back to the eighties when we met through Denis in the UK. I have seen her musical tastes move from the Choirboys and Simple Minds in the eighties, through to Crowded House in the early nineties, and on to R&B and even gangsta rap in the late nineties and twenty-first century.

She is also a world champion procrastinator, which is why I only have a preamble here to show you, and not her final listing.


:-) hmmm will obviously need to think long and hard but it will HAVE to include at least one Prince album, probably a live one with guests such as Chaka Khan from an after show.......an early U2 album and Hunky Dory - David Bowie, I've bought this at least 3 times in my life and it always goes missing! All Mod Cons - The Jam, love English Rose. Also got a version of Appalachian Spring by A Copland which is great......

More later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home