Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Pete


We met Pete through his partner Katharine who worked with me in LAS. We had a great holiday with them when they visited us here in Melbourne. Unfortunately Orlando led Pete into some rather dubious habits involvind double entendres and chin-stroking, but Katharine assures me there have been no long-term after-effects.


Pete's Top Ten (favourite tracks also listed)

The Jesus and Mary Chain 'Psychocandy' - Taste of Cindy
Joy Division 'Unknown Pleasures' - Shadow Play
The Smiths 'Hatful if Hollow' - What Difference Does it Make (Katharine says "yes we both chose it. If we're on the same desert island, please can I take another Julian Cope - 'Jehovahkill' - instead of my Smiths record...")
Pixies 'Surfer Rosa' - Where is my Mind
Oasis 'What's the Story Morning Glory' - She's Electric
Nirvana 'Nevermind' - Smells Like Teen Spirit
The Stone Roses 'The Stone Roses' - I am the Resurrection
The Fall 'The Frenz Experience' - Hit the North
Syd Barrett 'Barrett' - Gigolo Aunt
Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band 'Trout Mask Replica' - The Dust Blows Forward N The Dust Blows Back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home