Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Katharine


I met Katharine through LAS - she was our Finance Manager and we sat beside each other for almost two years. Katharine has the opposite taste in music to me, but in most other areas we agree - particularly when it involves food.


Ooh the pressure!!

My top ten records are as follows, though there are some dreadful omissions.
Pete also decided to do his so I'll put those down too (see separate page)

Air 'Moon Safari' - favourite track Sexy Boy
Bhundu Boys 'Shabini' - favourite track Manhenga, just the most beautiful haunting music from Zimbabwe
Charlatans 'Some Friendly' - favourite track The Only One I Know
Julian Cope 'Peggy Suicide' - favourite track Beautiful Love
Echo and the Bunnymen 'Crocodiles' - favourite track Villiers Terrace
Kaiser Chiefs 'Employment' - favourite track I Predict a Riot
Morcheeba 'Big Calm' - favourite track Blindfold
Oasis 'Definitely Maybe' - favourite track Cigarettes and Alcohol
REM 'Murmur' - favourite track Perfect Circle
The Smiths 'Hatful if Hollow' - favourite track What Difference Does it Make

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home